Manage your Mind online series: 1st - 22nd April 2020Share+
Join us for our new virtual Managing your Mind through Mindfulness & Meditation series.
More and more people are investing in mindfulness and meditation training, understanding the benefits in terms of productivity as well as morale, realising that meditation helps you regulate emotions, change the brain’s physiology, and improves stress biomarkers.
A 2018 study — in which participants meditated daily — found that eight weeks of meditation in the workplace resulted in a 46% decrease in distress and a 31% reduction in negative feelings. “Brief mindfulness training has a beneficial impact on several aspects of psychosocial well-being,” it concluded.
The Learn to Manage Your Mind Series will be interactive and will provide a comprehensive personal and professional development experience that teaches participants a practical set of tools and techniques that you can practice anywhere. The programme will be delivered over 4-weeks, 1.5-hour virtual classroom sessions, using video conferencing through zoom. Each module will be explored fully in the time allocated and at the end of each session there will be a short-guided mediation session to help boost your team’s immune system and bring some calm and quietness to a no doubt frantic mind.
After the programme you will be given access to virtual guided meditations and can join in person sessions for free.
- Introduction to Wellness
- Origins of Meditation & Mindfulness
- Mindfulness practice on managing thoughts
- Breathing Techniques to quieten the mind
- Managing your energy better
- The mechanics of stress release
- The value of inward reflection in a busy, complex world
- Letting go to create some space
- Higher States of Consciousness
- Created Awareness – signposts of expanded awareness
- Developing a deeper relationship with self and others
- Strategies for sustained wellness
- Guided Meditations
The entire Learn to Manage Your Mind Series is available for £50 per person.
Wednesday 1st April 8.30am-10am
Wednesday 8th April 8.30am-10am
Wednesday 15th April 8.30am-10am
Wednesday 22nd April 8.30am-10am
How to book: