New Certificate in Meditation & Mindfulness for Coaches Programme starts in SeptemberJul 2020
Join us for our NEW Certificate in Meditation & Mindfulness for Coaches Programme
The benefits of meditation include productivity as well as morale. Meditation helps you regulate emotions, change the brain’s physiology, and improves stress biomarkers.
A 2018 study — in which participants meditated daily — found that eight weeks of meditation in the workplace resulted in a 46% decrease in distress and a 31% reduction in negative feelings. “Brief mindfulness training has a beneficial impact on several aspects of psychosocial well-being,” it concluded.
The Certificate Meditation & Mindfulness for Coaches Programme will be interactive and will provide a comprehensive personal and professional development experience that teaches participants a practical set of tools and techniques that you can practice anywhere. The programme will be delivered over 2-days, 10am-4pm virtual classroom sessions, using video conferencing through zoom. Each module will be explored fully and at the end of each session there will be a short-guided mediation session to help boost your own immune system and bring some calm and quietness to a no doubt busy mind.
After the programme you will be given access to virtual guided meditations and can join in person sessions for free.
- Introduction to Wellness
- Origins of Meditation & Mindfulness
- Mindfulness practice on managing thoughts
- Breathing Techniques to quieten the mind
- Managing your energy better
- The mechanics of stress release
- The value of inward reflection in a busy, complex world
- Letting go to create some space
- Higher States of Consciousness
- Created Awareness – signposts of expanded awareness
- Developing a deeper relationship with self and others
- Strategies for sustained wellness
- Guided Meditations
The Certificate in Meditation & Mindfulness for Coaches Programme is available for £495 per person.
September 10 &11
December 3 & 4