Our coach training courses enable organisations to enhance their people management and leadership skills, using a coaching approach.
Our programmes are designed to be intensive, personally stretching, and help to evolve an individual’s ability to develop others. Effective coaching helps managers and leaders to experience the satisfaction of seeing others grow and perform at their best.
Whichever coach training course you choose, you are assured a programme which is both strongly experiential and rich in the demonstration of leading practices in coaching. Whether a short open coaching skills training course, or a bespoke designed programme tailored to the needs of your organisation, we will work in partnership to find the right solution for you.
We have been awarded both the globally recognised, approved and accredited coach specific training programme’s by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Our areas of coach training expertise are:
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Coaching for High Performance
- Certificate in Team Coaching Practice
- The Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice – for the workplace
- Advanced Coach Training Certificate
- Coach Supervision for Internal Coaches
Our coaching model TRANSFORM™ teaches participants how to create great relationships with their people and to motivate them to achieve stretching goals, whilst helping them build their self-awareness and confidence.
The many benefits our clients have experienced using our unique coaching approach includes:
- Improved individual performance
- Improved development for the next level
- Improved client service
- Improved retention
- Improved communication skills
- Improved leadership skills